Tuesday 26 February 2013

A TINY WORKSPACE





I've always been way more into fashion than any other type of design. I never really cared what my my bedroom, and then, consequently, my student flats looked like, as long as my stuff was in them it felt like mine. However, since returning home in September (thanks recession), and into a new house, all I've wanted to do is to decorate my room. This is probably down to the fact that I'm 22, and for the last 3 years I've been living in my own place and space, and just need to stamp out a space for myself in my mum's home.

this is the currently-barron corner of my awful beige room
The problem that is facing me, however, is how to create a room that I can relax in, but also houses an area where I can get down to my illustration work and not have to constantly have it sprawled all over my bed/living room floor/dining table, just to tidy it all away again at the end of the day.

Pinterest board, A Tiny Workspace, seems to have come to my rescue slightly. So many clever ways of squeezing in little desks and tables so that they don't look completely out of place or get in the way.






-FERN

No comments:

Post a Comment