Friday 15 February 2013

JEMIMA KIRKE






I have a new woman crush, and it takes the form of Jemima Kirke. After watching the entire first series of Girls just the other day (I know, it does seem I have no life) I can't get enough of her amazing style, not only as Jessa, but as Jemima herself. Recently I'm starting to feel a bit more grown up - probably because I finished university and got a job - and with that has come the feeling that I want to start dressing a little more grown up, too.

Kirke seems to embody laid-back style, but it's her tattoos and jewellery that give her an edge. She wears the sort of things I used dream of wearing when I was a teenager, but, alas, I was too young and weirdly shaped, and not body-confident enough to pull off then. Plus, she almost makes me just a little bit proud to be British right now.




Images from The Glow

- FERN


No comments:

Post a Comment