Saturday 26 January 2013

ALEXA FOR MAJE



An entirely new label for me, I've only recently become keen again on trawling through fashion websites and blogs after a  few months of being a bit disillusioned with clothes.

From the looks of it, this collection may just be the one to kickstart my foray into a world of clothes without pattern... well, a more minimalist pattern. I have way too many clothes with patterns that they're becoming more and more difficult to mix and match, so hopefully French label Maje can show me the light. And I'm a sucker for Alexa Chung, if she's wearing it I usually want it.







-FERN


   

2 comments:

  1. I love this collection too - plus isn't it annoying/awesome how Alexa can make everything look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh I know! The amount of times I see something in a shop that's even slightly Alexa, but I know there'll be inevitable disappointment when I try it on

    ReplyDelete