Tuesday 22 January 2013

NEW FRONDS





Since we've moved house I've needed to decorate my bedroom for some time now. I keep looking for inspiration, but I'm always drawn to 1960s patterns, and I've really just got to accept that it just isn't going to suit my bed frame - a cream, wrought iron vintage style. But just when I was beginning to get my head around the idea of keeping things more muted I stumbled upon this interiors editorial in YOU magazine.

The patterns are like grown-up versions of others I've looked at, and I'm so indecisive I don't think I could commit to a wallpaper - but cushions that can easily be changed I'm all for. Getting rid of white walls and setting a moody tone using dark greys is so much more bedroom-appropriate, don't you think? 




-FERN

No comments:

Post a Comment