Saturday 8 June 2013

MORE NEW OLD STUFF


 I'm somewhat lacking in Internet at the moment, as a result I'm posting this from my phone - hope it looks normal! The sun has finally landed in England so we're soaking it up as this last couple of weeks is probably the only summer we'll likely get, then it'll be back to being cold. Here are a few things I've found lately; pillowcases, a strangely cute painting, an AMAZING handmade throw I bought for €15(!) when I was in the south of France and a gorgeous vintage 60s dress from New Orleans. I wore it when I modelled for a vintage fair this last Monday.. But that's a whole other story.

FERN

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
    womens fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete