Friday 14 June 2013

PEARLS OF WISDOM




I had the best surprise when I arrived home from work today - an unexpected Amazon parcel that contained this beauty of a book! I've been lusting after Pearl Lowe's Vintage Craft for a small while now, but I thought it was so close to my Birthday I'd wait, luckily, I didn't have to. It's only been in my hands a few hours but I've been pouring over every page, getting excited to make pretty much everything in there. There have been other books, in the past, that I've loved at first sight but as soon as I see inside I lose interest because they're just full of things you'd never need or want to make, only the odd gem. From Bohemian Planters and lace panels, to personalising vintage plates and even reupholstery, this book has everything covered.

FERN

images - pearl lowe's vintage craft

1 comment:

  1. ooo this book looks amazing! I might have to get myself a copy!

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete